Brown Bread Baby Corn Sandwich - 135gms - 155.36kcal
- Healthy Sandwich
- Low in added fat
- Rich in Fiber
- Healthy Snack
- Rich in minerals and vitamins
- Brown Bread- 40
- Baby Corn – 20 Gram
- Cucumber – 20 Gram
- Cabbage Green – 20 Gram
- Tomato Chopped – 20 Gram
- Onion – 10 Gram
- Mint Chutney – 5 Gram
1. Blanch the mint leaves and coriander and keep aside.
2. In a bowl add chopped garlic and chilli.
3. Add in hung yogurt, blanched vegetables, chilli, salt, chat masala and mix it well.
1. Dry toast the baby corn with some salt and keep aside. Dry roast the bell peppers and peel the outer cover and keep aside.
2. Finely slice the tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, cucumber, cabbage and keep aside.
3. Dry toast the brown bread and apply mint chutney evenly on both the sides.
4. Evenly spread roasted baby corn and the cut vegetables and top it up with the other slice.
The sandwich is made of brown bread, baby corn and with ample amount of vegetables to make it a healhty snack. Sandwiches are known for its creamy filling due to addition of butter and cheese. WellnessOn Babycorn Sandwich is prepared without using butter but tastes similar to our regular sandwich.They are rich in Fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It is one of the healthy snack option available to those who wish to stay fit and nourished. The total fat content of 1 serving of sandwich is only 3.16gm